Farmers Markets are open throughout Tillamook County now! Regardless of your location in the county, there will be a market near you.
Tillamook County Master Gardeners will be present at each of these markets during the season. We will answer your gardening questions, ranging from Bees to Weeds and everything in between.
- What is the vibrant ‘red stuff’ on my rhubarb leaves?
- My pear tree leaves are curling plus something is building a cocoon. What is happening here?
- What is eating my dahlia bulbs?
- SLUGS! They are everywhere. How do I get rid of them?
- I want to start composting my kitchen and garden scraps. How do I begin?
Stop by our table and ask away, pick up our brochures, inquire about our OSU Master Gardener Training classes or share your garden stories. Our schedule for the summer is:
Neskowin Farmers Market: June 18, July 23, August 20, September 24
Pacific City Farmers Market: June 12, July 3, July 31, August 28
Tillamook Farmers Market: June 11, July 9, August 6, September 17
Garibaldi Night Market: May 26, June 30, July 21, August 11, September 9
Manzanita Farmers Market: June 24, July 29, August 26, September 9