OSU Small Farms is offering a new course called Grow Your Farm, designed to help small farms and food businesses take the next step!
The Grow Your Farm program will focus on different topics each week, from land use and zoning questions to marketing and agrotourism. Participants will hear from technical service providers on the resources they offer, participate in problem-solving and have one-on-one consultations with service providers. Established farmers and food producers will also share their experiences navigating challenges in growing their businesses.
Participants will leave this course with:
- concrete, actionable next steps for growing their farm or food business
- established relationships with a network of service providers
- a cohort of peers, providing a network of ongoing support
- Class fee: $125 (scholarships are available!)
- Tuesdays 10 am to 3 pm
- January 11th – March 1st
- Tillamook Bay Community College
- Lunch will be provided!
The Grow Your Farm or Food Business course is offered in collaboration with Tillamook Bay Community College and made possible with support from Visit Tillamook Coast and the Tillamook County Master Gardener Association.